1. cut_off - verb
· make a break in; "We interrupt the program for the following messages"
2. cut_off - verb
· cease, stop; "cut the noise"; "We had to cut short the conversation"
3. cut_off - verb
· remove by or as if by cutting; "cut off the ear"; "lop off the dead branch"
4. cut_off - verb
· cut off and stop; "The bicyclist was cut out by the van"
5. cut_off - verb
· break a small piece off from; "chip the glass"; "chip a tooth"
6. cut_off - verb
· remove surgically; "amputate limbs"
7. cut_off - adjective
· detached by cutting; "cut flowers"; "a severed head"; "an old tale of Anne Bolyn walking the castle walls with her poor cut-off head under her arm"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.