1. chip - noun
· a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
2. chip - noun
· a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
3. chip - noun
· a piece of dried bovine dung
4. chip - noun
· a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
5. chip - noun
· a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
6. chip - noun
· a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
7. chip - noun
· electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
8. chip - noun
· (golf) a low running approach shot
9. chip - noun
· the act of chipping something
10. chip - verb
· break off (a piece from a whole); "Her tooth chipped"
11. chip - verb
· cut a nick into
12. chip - verb
· play a chip shot
13. chip - verb
· form by chipping; "They chipped their names in the stone"
14. chip - verb
· break a small piece off from; "chip the glass"; "chip a tooth"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.