1. wiring - noun
· a circuit of wires for the distribution of electricity
2. wiring - noun
· the work of installing the wires for an electrical system or device
3. wire - verb
· provide with electrical circuits; "wire the addition to the house"
4. wire - verb
· send cables, wires, or telegrams
5. wire - verb
· fasten with wire; "The columns were wired to the beams for support"
6. wire - verb
· string on a wire; "wire beads"
7. wire - verb
· equip for use with electricity; "electrify an appliance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.