1. cable - noun
· a telegram sent abroad
2. cable - noun
· a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
3. cable - noun
· a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
4. cable - noun
· a nautical unit of depth
5. cable - noun
· television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
6. cable - noun
· a television system that transmits over cables
7. cable - verb
· send cables, wires, or telegrams
8. cable - verb
· fasten with a cable; "cable trees"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.