1. waste - verb
· spend thoughtlessly; throw away; "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"; "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree"
2. waste - verb
· use inefficiently or inappropriately; "waste heat"; "waste a joke on an unappreciative audience"
3. waste - verb
· get rid of; "We waste the dirty water by channeling it into the sewer"
4. waste - verb
· run off as waste; "The water wastes back into the ocean"
5. waste - verb
· get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing; "The mafia liquidated the informer"; "the double agent was neutralized"
6. waste - verb
· spend extravagantly; "waste not, want not"
7. waste - verb
· lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief; "After her husband died, she just pined away"
8. waste - verb
· cause to grow thin or weak; "The treatment emaciated him"
9. waste - verb
· cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly; "The enemy lay waste to the countryside after the invasion"
10. waste - verb
· become physically weaker; "Political prisoners are wasting away in many prisons all over the world"
11. wasted - adjective
· serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being; "otiose lines in a play"; "advice is wasted words"; "a pointless remark"; "a life essentially purposeless"; "senseless violence"
12. wasted - adjective
· not used to good advantage; "squandered money cannot be replaced"; "a wasted effort"
13. wasted - adjective
· (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use; "partial paralysis resulted in an atrophied left arm"
14. wasted - adjective
· very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold; "a nightmare population of gaunt men and skeletal boys"; "eyes were haggard and cavernous"; "small pinched faces"; "kept life in his wasted frame only by grim concentration"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.