1. neutralize - verb
· make politically neutral and thus inoffensive; "The treaty neutralized the small republic"
2. neutralize - verb
· make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of; "Her optimism neutralizes his gloom"; "This action will negate the effect of my efforts"
3. neutralize - verb
· oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary actions; "This will counteract the foolish actions of my colleagues"
4. neutralize - verb
· get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing; "The mafia liquidated the informer"; "the double agent was neutralized"
5. neutralize - verb
· make incapable of military action
6. neutralize - verb
· make chemically neutral; "She neutralized the solution"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.