1. walking - noun
· the act of traveling by foot; "walking is a healthy form of exercise"
2. walk - verb
· use one's feet to advance; advance by steps; "Walk, don't run!"; "We walked instead of driving"; "She walks with a slight limp"; "The patient cannot walk yet"; "Walk over to the cabinet"
3. walk - verb
· accompany or escort; "I'll walk you to your car"
4. walk - verb
· obtain a base on balls
5. walk - verb
· traverse or cover by walking; "Walk the tightrope"; "Paul walked the streets of Damascus"; "She walks 3 miles every day"
6. walk - verb
· give a base on balls to
7. walk - verb
· live or behave in a specified manner; "walk in sadness"
8. walk - verb
· be or act in association with; "We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters"; "Walk with God"
9. walk - verb
· walk at a pace; "The horses walked across the meadow"
10. walk - verb
· make walk; "He walks the horse up the mountain"; "Walk the dog twice a day"
11. walk - verb
· take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure; "The lovers held hands while walking"; "We like to walk every Sunday"
12. walking - adjective
· close enough to be walked to; "walking distance"; "the factory with the big parking lot...is more convenient than the walk-to factory"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.