1. vent - noun
· a hole for the escape of gas or air
2. vent - noun
· external opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
3. vent - noun
· a fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
4. vent - noun
· a slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
5. vent - noun
· activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion; "she had no other outlet for her feelings"; "he gave vent to his anger"
6. vent - verb
· give expression or utterance to; "She vented her anger"; "The graduates gave vent to cheers"
7. vent - verb
· expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.