1. ventilate - verb
· expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
2. ventilate - verb
· expose to the circulation of fresh air so as to retard spoilage; "Wheat should be well ventilated"
3. ventilate - verb
· circulate through and freshen; "The gust of air ventilated the room"
4. ventilate - verb
· give expression or utterance to; "She vented her anger"; "The graduates gave vent to cheers"
5. ventilate - verb
· furnish with an opening to allow air to circulate or gas to escape; "The architect did not think about ventilating the storage space"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.