1. stud - noun
· a man who is virile and sexually active
2. stud - noun
· ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
3. stud - noun
· an upright in house framing
4. stud - noun
· adult male horse kept for breeding
5. stud - noun
· poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up; bets are placed after each card is dealt
6. stud - verb
· scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; "Hills constellated with lights"
7. stud - verb
· provide with or construct with studs; "stud the wall"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.