1. squat - noun
· exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent; strengthens the leg muscles
2. squat - noun
· a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
3. squat - noun
· the act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
4. squat - verb
· sit on one's heels; "In some cultures, the women give birth while squatting"; "The children hunkered down to protect themselves from the sandstorm"
5. squat - verb
· be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide; "The building squatted low"
6. squat - verb
· occupy (a dwelling) illegally
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.