1. spike - noun
· a transient variation in voltage or current
2. spike - noun
· sports equipment consisting of a sharp point on the sole of a shoe worn by athletes; "spikes provide greater traction"
3. spike - noun
· fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
4. spike - noun
· (botany) an indeterminate inflorescence bearing sessile flowers on an unbranched axis
5. spike - noun
· a sharp rise followed by a sharp decline; "the seismograph showed a sharp spike in response to the temblor"
6. spike - noun
· a very high narrow heel on women's shoes
7. spike - noun
· each of the sharp points on the soles of athletic shoes to prevent slipping (or the shoes themselves); "the second baseman sharpened his spikes before every game"; "golfers' spikes damage the putting greens"
8. spike - noun
· a sharp-pointed projection along the top of a fence or wall (or a dinosaur)
9. spike - noun
· a long, thin sharp-pointed implement (wood or metal); "one of the spikes impaled him"
10. spike - noun
· any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object; "the spike pierced the receipts and held them in order"
11. spike - noun
· a large stout nail; "they used spikes to fasten the rails to a railroad tie"
12. spike - verb
· stand in the way of
13. spike - verb
· pierce with a sharp stake or point; "impale a shrimp on a skewer"
14. spike - verb
· secure with spikes
15. spike - verb
· bring forth a spike or spikes; "my hyacinths and orchids are spiking now"
16. spike - verb
· add alcohol to (beverages); "the punch is spiked!"
17. spike - verb
· manifest a sharp increase; "the voltage spiked"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.