1. spindle - noun
· (biology) tiny fibers that are seen in cell division; the fibers radiate from two poles and meet at the equator in the middle; "chromosomes are distributed by spindles in mitosis and meiosis"
2. spindle - noun
· a piece of wood that has been turned on a lathe; used as a baluster, chair leg, etc.
3. spindle - noun
· any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
4. spindle - noun
· a stick or pin used to twist the yarn in spinning
5. spindle - noun
· any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object; "the spike pierced the receipts and held them in order"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.