1. spare - noun
· an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
2. spare - noun
· an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
3. spare - noun
· a score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls
4. spare - verb
· refrain from harming
5. spare - verb
· save or relieve from an experience or action; "I'll spare you from having to apologize formally"
6. spare - verb
· give up what is not strictly needed; "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
7. spare - verb
· use frugally or carefully
8. spar - verb
· furnish with spars
9. spar - verb
· fight with spurs; "the gamecocks were sparring"
10. spar - verb
· box lightly
11. spar - verb
· fight verbally; "They were sparring all night"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.