1. slick - noun
· a slippery smoothness; "he could feel the slickness of the tiller"
2. slick - noun
· a magazine printed on good quality paper
3. slick - noun
· a film of oil or garbage floating on top of water
4. slick - noun
· a trowel used to make a surface slick
5. slick - verb
· make slick or smooth
6. slick - verb
· give a smooth and glossy appearance; "slick one's hair"
7. slick - adjective
· made slick by e.g. ice or grease; "sidewalks slick with ice"; "roads are slickest when rain has just started and hasn't had time to wash away the oil"
8. slick - adjective
· superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject; "too facile a solution for so complex a problem"; "it was a neat plan, but bound to fail"; "a slick advertising campaign"
9. slick - adjective
· having only superficial plausibility; "glib promises"; "a slick commercial"
10. slick - adjective
· having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
11. slick - adjective
· marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.