1. comb - noun
· a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge; disentangles or arranges hair
2. comb - noun
· the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
3. comb - noun
· any of several tools for straightening fibers
4. comb - noun
· ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
5. comb - noun
· the act of drawing a comb through hair; "his hair needed a comb"
6. comb - verb
· straighten with a comb; "comb your hair"
7. comb - verb
· search thoroughly; "They combed the area for the missing child"
8. comb - verb
· smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb; "comb your hair before dinner"; "comb the wool"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.