1. glossy - noun
· a magazine printed on good quality paper
2. glossy - noun
· a photograph that is printed on smooth shiny paper
3. glossy - adjective
· based on pretense; deceptively pleasing; "the gilded and perfumed but inwardly rotten nobility"; "meretricious praise"; "a meretricious argument"
4. glossy - adjective
· (of paper and fabric and leather) having a surface made smooth and shiny especially by pressing between rollers; "calendered paper"; "glossy paper"
5. glossy - adjective
· reflecting light; "glistening bodies of swimmers"; "the horse's glossy coat"; "lustrous auburn hair"; "saw the moon like a shiny dime on a deep blue velvet carpet"; "shining white enamel"
6. glossy - adjective
· superficially attractive and stylish; suggesting wealth or expense; "a glossy TV series"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.