1. slate - noun
· (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
2. slate - noun
· thin layers of rock used for roofing
3. slate - noun
· a fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
4. slate - noun
· a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
5. slate - verb
· designate or schedule; "He slated his talk for 9 AM"; "She was slated to be his successor"
6. slate - verb
· enter on a list or slate for an election; "He was slated for borough president"
7. slate - verb
· cover with slate; "slate the roof"
8. slat - verb
· equip or bar with slats; "Slat the windows"
9. slat - verb
· close the slats of (windows)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.