1. shot - noun
· the act of firing a projectile; "his shooting was slow but accurate"
2. shot - noun
· a solid missile discharged from a firearm; "the shot buzzed past his ear"
3. shot - noun
· (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand; "it took two strokes to get out of the bunker"; "a good shot requires good balance and tempo"; "he left me an almost impossible shot"
4. shot - noun
· a chance to do something; "he wanted a shot at the champion"
5. shot - noun
· a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot); "he is a crack shot"; "a poor shooter"
6. shot - noun
· a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
7. shot - noun
· the act of putting a liquid into the body by means of a syringe; "the nurse gave him a flu shot"
8. shot - noun
· a small drink of liquor; "he poured a shot of whiskey"
9. shot - noun
· an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead'"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
10. shot - noun
· an estimate based on little or no information
11. shot - noun
· an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera; "my snapshots haven't been developed yet"; "he tried to get unposed shots of his friends"
12. shot - noun
· sports equipment consisting of a heavy metal ball used in the shot put; "he trained at putting the shot"
13. shot - noun
· an explosive charge used in blasting
14. shot - noun
· a blow hard enough to cause injury; "he is still recovering from a shot to his leg"; "I caught him with a solid shot to the chin"
15. shot - noun
· an attempt to score in a game
16. shot - noun
· informal words for any attempt or effort; "he gave it his best shot"; "he took a stab at forecasting"
17. shot - noun
· the launching of a missile or spacecraft to a specified destination
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.