1. shop - noun
· a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
2. shop - noun
· small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
3. shop - noun
· a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity); "I built a birdhouse in shop"
4. shop - verb
· do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
5. shop - verb
· do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
6. shop - verb
· shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don't need help, I'm just browsing"
7. shop - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.