1. reservation - noun
· a district that is reserved for particular purpose
2. reservation - noun
· a statement that limits or restricts some claim; "he recommended her without any reservations"
3. reservation - noun
· an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
4. reservation - noun
· the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group); "wondered who had made the booking"
5. reservation - noun
· the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance
6. reservation - noun
· something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.)
7. reservation - noun
· the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.