1. reserve - noun
· formality and propriety of manner
2. reserve - noun
· something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
3. reserve - noun
· an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
4. reserve - noun
· (medicine) potential capacity to respond in order to maintain vital functions
5. reserve - noun
· a district that is reserved for particular purpose
6. reserve - noun
· armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency
7. reserve - noun
· the trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary
8. reserve - verb
· hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency; "they held back their applause in anticipation"
9. reserve - verb
· give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day"
10. reserve - verb
· obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance; "We managed to reserve a table at Maxim's"
11. reserve - verb
· arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim's"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.