1. patent - noun
· a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
2. patent - noun
· an official document granting a right or privilege
3. patent - verb
· obtain a patent for; "Should I patent this invention?"
4. patent - verb
· grant rights to; grant a patent for
5. patent - verb
· make open to sight or notice; "His behavior has patented an embarrassing fact about him"
6. patent - adjective
· (of a bodily tube or passageway) open; affording free passage; "patent ductus arteriosus"
7. patent - adjective
· clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view"; "a palpable lie"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.