1. limb - noun
· one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
2. limb - noun
· any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
3. limb - noun
· (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
4. limb - noun
· either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip; "the upper limb of the bow"
5. limb - noun
· the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles; "the limb of the sextant"
6. limb - noun
· any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.