1. lighter - noun
· a substance used to ignite or kindle a fire
2. lighter - noun
· a device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires; "do you have a light?"
3. lighter - noun
· a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
4. lighter - verb
· transport in a flatbottom boat
5. light - adjective
· of comparatively little physical weight or density; "a light load"; "magnesium is a light metal--having a specific gravity of 1.74 at 20 degrees C"
6. light - adjective
· (used of color) having a relatively small amount of coloring agent; "light blue"; "light colors such as pastels"; "a light-colored powder"
7. light - adjective
· of the military or industry; using (or being) relatively small or light arms or equipment; "light infantry"; "light cavalry"; "light industry"; "light weapons"
8. light - adjective
· not great in degree or quantity or number; "a light sentence"; "a light accent"; "casualties were light"; "light snow was falling"; "light misty rain"; "light smoke from the chimney"
9. light - adjective
· psychologically light; especially free from sadness or troubles; "a light heart"
10. light - adjective
· characterized by or emitting light; "a room that is light when the shutters are open"; "the inside of the house was airy and light"
11. light - adjective
· (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress; "a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable"; "a weak stress on the second syllable"
12. light - adjective
· easily assimilated in the alimentary canal; not rich or heavily seasoned; "a light diet"
13. light - adjective
· (used of soil) loose and large-grained in consistency; "light soil"
14. light - adjective
· (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims; "efforts to obtain a clean bass in orchestral recordings"; "clear laughter like a waterfall"; "clear reds and blues"; "a light lilting voice like a silver bell"
15. light - adjective
· moving easily and quickly; nimble; "the dancer was light and graceful"; "a lightsome buoyant step"; "walked with a light tripping step"
16. light - adjective
· demanding little effort; not burdensome; "light housework"; "light exercise"
17. light - adjective
· of little intensity or power or force; "the light touch of her fingers"; "a light breeze"
18. light - adjective
· (physics, chemistry) not having atomic weight greater than average; "light water is ordinary water"
19. light - adjective
· weak and likely to lose consciousness; "suddenly felt faint from the pain"; "was sick and faint from hunger"; "felt light in the head"; "a swooning fit"; "light-headed with wine"; "light-headed from lack of sleep"
20. light - adjective
· very thin and insubstantial; "thin paper"; "light summer dresses"
21. light - adjective
· marked by temperance in indulgence; "abstemious with the use of adverbs"; "a light eater"; "a light smoker"; "ate a light supper"
22. light - adjective
· less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so; "a light pound"; "a scant cup of sugar"; "regularly gives short weight"
23. light - adjective
· having little importance; "losing his job was no light matter"
24. light - adjective
· intended primarily as entertainment; not serious or profound; "light verse"; "a light comedy"
25. light - adjective
· silly or trivial; "idle pleasure"; "light banter"; "light idle chatter"
26. light - adjective
· designed for ease of movement or to carry little weight; "light aircraft"; "a light truck"
27. light - adjective
· having relatively few calories; "diet cola"; "light (or lite) beer"; "lite (or light) mayonnaise"; "a low-cal diet"
28. light - adjective
· (of sleep) easily disturbed; "in a light doze"; "a light sleeper"; "a restless wakeful night"
29. light - adjective
· casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.