1. gum - noun
· a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
2. gum - noun
· the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
3. gum - noun
· any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
4. gum - noun
· cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
5. gum - noun
· wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
6. gum - noun
· any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
7. gum - verb
· cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum; "if you gum the tape it is stronger"
8. gum - verb
· grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty; "the old man had no teeth left and mumbled his food"
9. gum - verb
· become sticky
10. gum - verb
· exude or form gum; "these trees gum in the Spring"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.