1. cement - noun
· concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement; "they stood on the grey cement beside the pool"
2. cement - noun
· a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
3. cement - noun
· something that hardens to act as adhesive material
4. cement - noun
· any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
5. cement - noun
· a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
6. cement - verb
· make fast as if with cement; "We cemented our friendship"
7. cement - verb
· cover or coat with cement
8. cement - verb
· bind or join with or as if with cement
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.