1. sweet - noun
· English phonetician; one of the founders of modern phonetics (1845-1912)
2. sweet - noun
· a dish served as the last course of a meal
3. sweet - noun
· a food rich in sugar
4. sweet - noun
· the taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth
5. sweet - noun
· the property of tasting as if it contains sugar
6. sweet - adjective
· having or denoting the characteristic taste of sugar
7. sweet - adjective
· having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub; "an angelic smile"; "a cherubic face"; "looking so seraphic when he slept"; "a sweet disposition"
8. sweet - adjective
· pleasing to the ear; "the dulcet tones of the cello"
9. sweet - adjective
· pleasing to the senses; "the sweet song of the lark"; "the sweet face of a child"
10. sweet - adjective
· pleasing to the mind or feeling; "sweet revenge"
11. sweet - adjective
· having a natural fragrance; "odoriferous spices"; "the odorous air of the orchard"; "the perfumed air of June"; "scented flowers"
12. sweet - adjective
· (used of wines) having a high residual sugar content; "sweet dessert wines"
13. sweet - adjective
· not containing or composed of salt water; "fresh water"
14. sweet - adjective
· not soured or preserved; "sweet milk"
15. sweet - adjective
· with sweetening added
16. sweet - adverb
· in an affectionate or loving manner (`sweet' is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of `sweetly'); "Susan Hayward plays the wife sharply and sweetly"; "how sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank"- Shakespeare; "talking sweet to each other"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.