1. fresh - adjective
· recently made, produced, or harvested; "fresh bread"; "a fresh scent"; "fresh lettuce"
2. fresh - adjective
· (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again; "a fresh start"; "fresh ideas"
3. fresh - adjective
· imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
4. fresh - adjective
· original and of a kind not seen before; "the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem"
5. fresh - adjective
· not canned or otherwise preserved; "fresh vegetables"
6. fresh - adjective
· not containing or composed of salt water; "fresh water"
7. fresh - adjective
· having recently calved and therefore able to give milk; "the cow is fresh"
8. fresh - adjective
· with restored energy
9. fresh - adjective
· not soured or preserved; "sweet milk"
10. fresh - adjective
· free from impurities; "clean water"; "fresh air"
11. fresh - adjective
· not yet used or soiled; "a fresh shirt"; "a fresh sheet of paper"; "an unused envelope"
12. fresh - adjective
· improperly forward or bold; "don't be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don't get wise with me!"
13. fresh - adverb
· very recently; "they are newly married"; "newly raised objections"; "a newly arranged hairdo"; "grass new washed by the rain"; "a freshly cleaned floor"; "we are fresh out of tomatoes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.