1. wise - noun
· a way of doing or being; "in no wise"; "in this wise"
2. wise - noun
· United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
3. wise - noun
· United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
4. wise - adjective
· having or prompted by wisdom or discernment; "a wise leader"; "a wise and perceptive comment"
5. wise - adjective
· marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters; "judicious use of one's money"; "a wise decision"
6. wise - adjective
· evidencing the possession of inside information
7. wise - adjective
· improperly forward or bold; "don't be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don't get wise with me!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.