1. refresh - verb
· refresh one's memory; "I reviewed the material before the test"
2. refresh - verb
· make (to feel) fresh; "The cool water refreshed us"
3. refresh - verb
· become or make oneself fresh again; "She freshened up after the tennis game"
4. refresh - verb
· make fresh again
5. refreshing - adjective
· imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
6. refreshing - adjective
· pleasantly new or different; "common sense of a most refreshing sort"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.