1. grey - noun
· United States writer of western adventure novels (1875-1939)
2. grey - noun
· Queen of England for nine days in 1553; she was quickly replaced by Mary Tudor and beheaded for treason (1537-1554)
3. grey - noun
· Englishman who as Prime Minister implemented social reforms including the abolition of slavery throughout the British Empire (1764-1845)
4. grey - noun
· any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey; "the Confederate army was a vast grey"
5. grey - noun
· a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
6. grey - noun
· clothing that is a grey color; "he was dressed in grey"
7. grey - noun
· horse of a light gray or whitish color
8. grey - verb
· make grey; "The painter decided to grey the sky"
9. grey - verb
· turn grey; "Her hair began to grey"
10. grey - adjective
· of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black; "the little grey cells"; "gray flannel suit"; "a man with greyish hair"
11. grey - adjective
· showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair; "whose beard with age is hoar"-Coleridge; "nodded his hoary head"
12. grey - adjective
· used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms); "a stalwart grey figure"
13. grey - adjective
· intermediate in character or position; "a grey area between clearly legal and strictly illegal"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.