1. grant - noun
· any monetary aid
2. grant - noun
· the act of providing a subsidy
3. grant - noun
· (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
4. grant - noun
· Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978)
5. grant - noun
· United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986)
6. grant - noun
· 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885)
7. grant - noun
· a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business; "he got the beer concession at the ball park"
8. grant - noun
· a right or privilege that has been granted
9. grant - verb
· let have; "grant permission"; "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison"
10. grant - verb
· give as judged due or on the basis of merit; "the referee awarded a free kick to the team"; "the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff"; "Funds are granted to qualified researchers"
11. grant - verb
· be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
12. grant - verb
· allow to have; "grant a privilege"
13. grant - verb
· bestow, especially officially; "grant a degree"; "give a divorce"; "This bill grants us new rights"
14. grant - verb
· give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
15. grant - verb
· transfer by deed; "grant land"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.