1. assignment - noun
· a duty that you are assigned to perform (especially in the armed forces); "hazardous duty"
2. assignment - noun
· the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another
3. assignment - noun
· the act of distributing something to designated places or persons; "the first task is the assignment of an address to each datum"
4. assignment - noun
· (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
5. assignment - noun
· an undertaking that you have been assigned to do (as by an instructor)
6. assignment - noun
· the act of putting a person into a non-elective position; "the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.