1. accord - noun
· harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement"
2. accord - noun
· concurrence of opinion; "we are in accord with your proposal"
3. accord - noun
· a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
4. accord - noun
· sympathetic compatibility
5. accord - verb
· go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
6. accord - verb
· allow to have; "grant a privilege"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.