1. glass - verb
· furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
2. glass - verb
· scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
3. glass - verb
· enclose with glass; "glass in a porch"
4. glass - verb
· put in a glass container
5. glass - verb
· become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
6. glassed - adjective
· fitted or covered with glass; "four glazed walls"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.