1. generation - noun
· all the people living at the same time or of approximately the same age
2. generation - noun
· group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent
3. generation - noun
· the normal time between successive generations; "they had to wait a generation for that prejudice to fade"
4. generation - noun
· a stage of technological development or innovation; "the third generation of computers"
5. generation - noun
· a coming into being
6. generation - noun
· the production of heat or electricity; "dams were built for the generation of electricity"
7. generation - noun
· the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.