1. footing - noun
· status with respect to the relations between people or groups; "on good terms with her in-laws"; "on a friendly footing"
2. footing - noun
· a relation that provides the foundation for something; "they were on a friendly footing"; "he worked on an interim basis"
3. footing - noun
· a place providing support for the foot in standing or climbing
4. foot - verb
· pay for something; "pick up the tab"; "pick up the burden of high-interest mortgages"; "foot the bill"
5. foot - verb
· walk; "let's hoof it to the disco"
6. foot - verb
· add a column of numbers
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.