1. floating - noun
· the act of someone who floats on the water
2. float - verb
· be in motion due to some air or water current; "The leaves were blowing in the wind"; "the boat drifted on the lake"; "The sailboat was adrift on the open sea"; "the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore"
3. float - verb
· be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
4. float - verb
· set afloat; "He floated the logs down the river"; "The boy floated his toy boat on the pond"
5. float - verb
· circulate or discuss tentatively; test the waters with; "The Republicans are floating the idea of a tax reform"
6. float - verb
· move lightly, as if suspended; "The dancer floated across the stage"
7. float - verb
· put into the water; "float a ship"
8. float - verb
· make the surface of level or smooth; "float the plaster"
9. float - verb
· allow (currencies) to fluctuate; "The government floated the ruble for a few months"
10. float - verb
· convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation; "float data"
11. floating - adjective
· borne up by or suspended in a liquid; "the ship is still floating"; "floating logs"; "floating seaweed"
12. floating - adjective
· continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another; "a drifting double-dealer"; "the floating population"; "vagrant hippies of the sixties"
13. floating - adjective
· inclined to move or be moved about; "a floating crap game"
14. floating - adjective
· (of a part of the body) not firmly connected; movable or out of normal position; "floating ribs are not connected with the sternum"; "a floating kidney"
15. floating - adjective
· not definitely committed to a party or policy; "floating voters"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.