1. drifting - noun
· aimless wandering from place to place
2. drift - verb
· be in motion due to some air or water current; "The leaves were blowing in the wind"; "the boat drifted on the lake"; "The sailboat was adrift on the open sea"; "the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore"
3. drift - verb
· wander from a direct course or at random; "The child strayed from the path and her parents lost sight of her"; "don't drift from the set course"
4. drift - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
5. drift - verb
· vary or move from a fixed point or course; "stock prices are drifting higher"
6. drift - verb
· live unhurriedly, irresponsibly, or freely; "My son drifted around for years in California before going to law school"
7. drift - verb
· move in an unhurried fashion; "The unknown young man drifted among the invited guests"
8. drift - verb
· cause to be carried by a current; "drift the boats downstream"
9. drift - verb
· drive slowly and far afield for grazing; "drift the cattle herds westwards"
10. drift - verb
· be subject to fluctuation; "The stock market drifted upward"
11. drift - verb
· be piled up in banks or heaps by the force of wind or a current; "snow drifting several feet high"; "sand drifting like snow"
12. drifting - adjective
· continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another; "a drifting double-dealer"; "the floating population"; "vagrant hippies of the sixties"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.