1. executing - noun
· putting a condemned person to death
2. execute - verb
· kill as a means of socially sanctioned punishment; "In some states, criminals are executed"
3. execute - verb
· murder in a planned fashion; "The Mafioso who collaborated with the police was executed"
4. execute - verb
· put in effect; "carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation"
5. execute - verb
· carry out the legalities of; "execute a will or a deed"
6. execute - verb
· carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine; "Run the dishwasher"; "run a new program on the Mac"; "the computer executed the instruction"
7. execute - verb
· carry out or perform an action; "John did the painting, the weeding, and he cleaned out the gutters"; "the skater executed a triple pirouette"; "she did a little dance"
8. execute - verb
· sign in the presence of witnesses; "The President executed the treaty"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.