1. execution - noun
· putting a condemned person to death
2. execution - noun
· the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it; "they criticised his performance as mayor"; "experience generally improves performance"
3. execution - noun
· (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer
4. execution - noun
· (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable
5. execution - noun
· a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out
6. execution - noun
· the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order; "the agency was created for the implementation of the policy"
7. execution - noun
· unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.