1. dispatch - noun
· an official report (usually sent in haste)
2. dispatch - noun
· the act of sending off something
3. dispatch - noun
· the property of being prompt and efficient; "it was done with dispatch"
4. dispatch - noun
· killing a person or animal
5. dispatch - verb
· send away towards a designated goal
6. dispatch - verb
· complete or carry out; "discharge one's duties"
7. dispatch - verb
· kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
8. dispatch - verb
· dispose of rapidly and without delay and efficiently; "He dispatched the task he was assigned"
9. dispatch - verb
· kill without delay; "the traitor was dispatched by the conspirators"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.