1. elevation - noun
· the event of something being raised upward; "an elevation of the temperature in the afternoon"; "a raising of the land resulting from volcanic activity"
2. elevation - noun
· the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
3. elevation - noun
· angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
4. elevation - noun
· a raised or elevated geological formation
5. elevation - noun
· distance of something above a reference point (such as sea level); "there was snow at the higher elevations"
6. elevation - noun
· (ballet) the height of a dancer's leap or jump; "a dancer of exceptional elevation"
7. elevation - noun
· drawing of an exterior of a structure
8. elevation - noun
· the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something; "the aggrandizement of the king"; "his elevation to cardinal"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.