1. disturb - verb
· move deeply; "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
2. disturb - verb
· change the arrangement or position of
3. disturb - verb
· tamper with; "Don't touch my CDs!"
4. disturb - verb
· destroy the peace or tranquility of; "Don't interrupt me when I'm reading"
5. disturb - verb
· damage as if by shaking or jarring; "Don't disturb the patient's wounds by moving him too rapidly!"
6. disturbed - adjective
· having the place or position changed; "the disturbed books and papers on her desk"; "disturbed grass showed where the horse had passed"
7. disturbed - adjective
· afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief; "too upset to say anything"; "spent many disquieted moments"; "distressed about her son's leaving home"; "lapsed into disturbed sleep"; "worried parents"; "a worried frown"; "one last worried check of the sleeping children"
8. disturbed - adjective
· emotionally unstable and having difficulty coping with personal relationships
9. disturbed - adjective
· affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.