1. distress - verb
· bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
2. distress - verb
· cause mental pain to; "The news of her child's illness distressed the mother"
3. distressed - adjective
· facing or experiencing financial trouble or difficulty; "distressed companies need loans and technical advice"; "financially hard-pressed Mexican hotels are lowering their prices"; "we were hard put to meet the mortgage payment"; "found themselves in a bad way financially"
4. distressed - adjective
· generalized feeling of distress
5. distressed - adjective
· suffering severe physical strain or distress; "he dropped out of the race, clearly distressed and having difficulty breathing"
6. distressed - adjective
· afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief; "too upset to say anything"; "spent many disquieted moments"; "distressed about her son's leaving home"; "lapsed into disturbed sleep"; "worried parents"; "a worried frown"; "one last worried check of the sleeping children"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.