1. cool - noun
· the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
2. cool - noun
· great coolness and composure under strain; "keep your cool"
3. cool - verb
· make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
4. cool - verb
· loose heat; "The air cooled considerably after the thunderstorm"
5. cool - verb
· lose intensity; "His enthusiasm cooled considerably"
6. cool - adjective
· neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
7. cool - adjective
· marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional; "play it cool"; "keep cool"; "stayed coolheaded in the crisis"; "the most nerveless winner in the history of the tournament"
8. cool - adjective
· inducing the impression of coolness; used especially of greens and blues and violets when referring to color; "cool greens and blues and violets"; "the cool sound of rushing water"
9. cool - adjective
· psychologically cool and unenthusiastic; unfriendly or unresponsive or showing dislike; "relations were cool and polite"; "a cool reception"; "cool to the idea of higher taxes"
10. cool - adjective
· being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything's fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I'd have been fine"
11. cool - adjective
· used of a quantity or amount (especially of money) for emphasis; "a cool million bucks"
12. cool - adjective
· fashionable and attractive at the time; often skilled or socially adept; "he's a cool dude"; "that's cool"; "Mary's dress is really cool"; "it's not cool to arrive at a party too early"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.