1. chill - noun
· coldness due to a cold environment
2. chill - noun
· an almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
3. chill - noun
· a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
4. chill - noun
· a sudden numbing dread
5. chill - verb
· depress or discourage; "The news of the city's surrender chilled the soldiers"
6. chill - verb
· make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
7. chill - verb
· loose heat; "The air cooled considerably after the thunderstorm"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.