1. cold - noun
· a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs); "will they never find a cure for the common cold?"
2. cold - noun
· the absence of heat; "the coldness made our breath visible"; "come in out of the cold"; "cold is a vasoconstrictor"
3. cold - noun
· the sensation produced by low temperatures; "he shivered from the cold"; "the cold helped clear his head"
4. cold - adjective
· having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration; "a cold climate"; "a cold room"; "dinner has gotten cold"; "cold fingers"; "if you are cold, turn up the heat"; "a cold beer"
5. cold - adjective
· extended meanings; especially of psychological coldness; without human warmth or emotion; "a cold unfriendly nod"; "a cold and unaffectionate person"; "a cold impersonal manner"; "cold logic"; "the concert left me cold"
6. cold - adjective
· having lost freshness through passage of time; "a cold trail"; "dogs attempting to catch a cold scent"
7. cold - adjective
· (color) giving no sensation of warmth; "a cold bluish grey"
8. cold - adjective
· marked by errorless familiarity; "had her lines cold before rehearsals started"
9. cold - adjective
· lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new; "moth-eaten theories about race"; "stale news"
10. cold - adjective
· so intense as to be almost uncontrollable; "cold fury gripped him"
11. cold - adjective
· sexually unresponsive; "was cold to his advances"; "a frigid woman"
12. cold - adjective
· without compunction or human feeling; "in cold blood"; "cold-blooded killing"; "insensate destruction"
13. cold - adjective
· feeling or showing no enthusiasm; "a cold audience"; "a cold response to the new play"
14. cold - adjective
· unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication; "the boxer was out cold"; "pass out cold"
15. cold - adjective
· of a seeker; far from the object sought
16. cold - adjective
· lacking the warmth of life; "cold in his grave"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.