1. contrast - noun
· the opposition or dissimilarity of things that are compared; "in contrast to"; "by contrast"
2. contrast - noun
· the act of distinguishing by comparing differences
3. contrast - noun
· a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity"
4. contrast - noun
· the perceptual effect of the juxtaposition of very different colors
5. contrast - noun
· the range of optical density and tone on a photographic negative or print (or the extent to which adjacent areas on a television screen differ in brightness)
6. contrast - verb
· put in opposition to show or emphasize differences; "The middle school teacher contrasted her best student's work with that of her weakest student"
7. contrast - verb
· to show differences when compared; be different; "the students contrast considerably in their artistic abilities"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.